We supply Replacement Rubber Tracks to suit Excavators, Skid Steers, track skid loaders, Compact track loader ASV and including Direct Drillers. Let us assist you in finding the correct fitment for your machine, as this can vary across makes and models making this process quiet daunting at times, both for you the customer and the supplier.
A COUPLE OF TIPS TO EASE THE PROCESS
- Have your make and model with corresponding numbers (i.e Komatsu PC/7)
- Check your existing track, the size can be generally located along the inner or outer edge
- Measure the width of your track (in millimetres i.e. 450mm)
- Measure the pitch of your track, from the centre of one link to the centre of the next link (in millimetres i.e. 72.5mm)
- Count the number of links all the way around the track (mark the one you start with, it can mess with your count if you don’t, i.e. 72 links)
Send an Enquiry
We now have Width 450, Pitch 72.5 and Links 72 and are read as 450 x 72.5 x 72
It's always handy to know your track roller type, as in some cases we will need to know the inner guide measurement (measurement between the links the rollers role through) or whether your machine has an inner or outer type flange roller to determine the correct track.
We offer track skid loader with cab heat and air con. Also offer compact track loaders, all-wheel steer loaders. The team at HXRT Australia are very experienced and will ensure we have the right Rubber Track for your machine.
Please don't hesitate to call; it's what we do to help you get the right result the first time.
Please Note: "We deliver throughout Victoria & will arrange freight if you're outside of Victoria."